Complete each achievement to get the allotted gamerscore.
2 TD Kickoff Returns in a game (75) Return 2 Kickoffs for a TD
in a game (non co-op)
2 TD Punt Returns in a game (65) 2 TD Punt Returns
in a game (non co-op)
300 Rush Yds with the Jets (10) 300 Rush Yds in a game
with the Jets (non co-op)
550 Pass Yds with the Titans (50) 550 Pass Yds in a game
with the Titans (non co-op)
6 Rush TDs with the Dolphins (50) 6 Rush TDs in a game
with the Dolphins (non co-op)
6 sacks with 1 player in a game (50) 6 sacks with 1 player
in a game (non co-op)
7 Pass TDs with the Falcons (50) Throw 7 pass TDs in a game
with the Falcons (non co-op)
80% completion for a game (50) 80% pass completion
in a Franchise game, 5 min+
quarter length (non co-op)
Can You Believe These Seats?! (30) Celebrate a touchdown
in a wall hotspot
Catch 10 passes in a game (50) Catch 10 passes in a game
with one receiver (non co-op)
Complete a game without an INT (30) Complete a game without
an interception, 5 min+ quarter
length (non co-op)
Complete game without fumbling (25) Complete a game without
fumbling, 5 min+ quarter length
Hold a Rival to under 20 points (10) Hold a Rival team to under
20 points in a game (non co-op)
Hold a Rival to under 300 yards (50) Hold a Rival to under 300 yards
total offense in a game
Intercept 6 passes in a game (50) Intercept 6 passes in a game
Kick a FG for over 50 yards (15) Kick a FG for over 50 yards
in a Franchise game (non co-op)
Midway Monster (50) Create a legendary player
from the past.
Now Here's a Guy... (50) Thank you for purchasing
Madden NFL 09.
Here's to another 20 years!
Record 12 sacks in a game (50) Record 12 sacks in a game
Score 40 points in a Rival game (20) Score 40 points in a Rival game
Score 60 points in a Rival game (30) Score 60 points in a Rival game
Shine In The Spotlight (30) Celebrate a touchdown
in an endzone hotspot
Shut out Rival in a Franchise (50) Shut out Rival in a Franchise
game (non co-op)
Slam Dunk All-Star (30) Dunk the ball over the goalpost
(or at least attempt to) after
Steal Their Thunder (30) Steal an opposing player's
Game Hints From EA
1. When a defense looks prepared for your current play, use a
quick audible to regain the upper hand.
2. While playing through the Madden Test, be patient. Hurrying
through the drills will cause your Madden IQ to suffer.
3. Use Formation Subs in certain situations to bring a new player
into the game. That backup player just might have the skills needed
for the current play.
4. Playing Superstar as a Tight End gives you the best of both
worlds, allowing you to play as a Lineman and a Wide Receiver.
5. It's a good idea to use your EA Rewinds like timeouts, saving
them for crucial situations.
6. Enter into endzone hotspots to trigger special player celebrations.
7. Calling a short yard FB run play with a backup RB is a good
way to increase the odds that yards will be gained.
8. Read the Madden Moment description carefully, sometimes a FG
is good enough to complete the Moment.
9. Remember to utilize the Field Goal Block Return play whenever
a long FG is attempted.
10. Importing your Fantasy Football Team from your Fantasy League
gives you the chance to test your team's mettle on the field.
11. Use the stiff arm special move to break more tackles with the
12. Using an All Madden or Fantasy Drafted created team will give
you the advantage when playing in Franchise or against a friend.
13. When punting is not an option, use the QB Sneak play to push
for those last couple of yards in short yardage situations.
14. When a play doesn't go the way you planned, don't hesitate.
Use EA Rewind to try it over again.
15. Utilize the Player HUB to see what part of the game your
friends are currently playing in.
16. Use the Player HUB to send game invites as well as Online
17. Talk is cheap. Create custom Online Leagues with your friends
to see who is truly the best at Madden.
18. Use EA Sports World to help track your accomplishments in all
19. When playing multi-player games, make sure to use the Bluff
Play selection to hide from your opponent which play you are about to
20. Create new offensive and defensive plays in NFL Head Coach 09
and import them into Madden. Your opponent won't know what to expect!
21. Take advantage of the new tackle breaking system. Press a
button or move the highlight stick while getting tackled to attempt to
break out of it.
22. New to Madden? No problem. Use the Beginner Game Style for a
simplified Madden experience.
23. Madden knows how good you are. When you finish a game,
advance to the Virtual Trainer to improve your weaknesses.
24. Longing for the days of Maddens past? Play Madden 93 with the
20th Anniversary Collector's Edition.
25. Pause no more! Access Instant Replay, Challenge Plays, and
view stats without ever leaving the playcall screen.
Советы наших посетителей (0)
Знаете интересные коды на Madden NFL 09? Вам есть чем поделиться с другими геймерами?
Испытываете проблемы в прохождении Madden NFL 09? Считаете свой вопрос сложным и важным? Тогда задайте свой вопрос, и мы разместим его здесь отдельно. Ежедневно десятки геймеров просматривают эту страницу — кто-то из них обязательно ответит!
Если вопрос короткий — Вы можете задать его на этой странице при помощи формы комментариев ниже