Edit the save game file. If it's saved in slot 0 - it'll be
called something like name.g0. Change offset positions 12-16 to zeros
and your loan will be written off - that should keep the bailiffs from
1) If you're greedy and want it all straight away then this cheat
will be right up your street. Simply load up the game as normal then
when asked for your nickname type: demo. Now when the game menu comes
up select Continue Game and you'll have a massive pre-built theme
park. Complete with high-tech rides and loads of money. There are a
few flaws in the park and you can either fool around tweaking it or
merely look after it for a couple of years and then put it up for
auction. Remember though - if you sell it after one year no one will
bid for it. At auction your stolen site should be worth about two
million quid - enough to start your own park and build just about
anything you want.
2) Use the following cheat with extreme caution because it will
bust the game wide open. Enter your nick-name as: horza and create a
new park. Now when the game starts up press [Ctrl] and [c]. The first
time you do it you get all the stalls. Second time all the rides and
the third time you get a few thousand dollars.
1) If cheating's not your bag then swallow your pride and sit
through the tutorial. It's no use whining about how nothing works
unless you know the basics of laying paths; queues and rides.
2) Open the park immediately when you begin the game. Even though
only a couple of visitors trickle through you make money straight
3) Always watch the thought bubbles. For example if a bunch of
people are hungry in one area of the park it's worth building a burger
stall immediately just to please them.
4) Develop your park slowly and don't rush into burning all of
your cash because when things start to go wrong in a huge park you
just can't cope. Building gradually means that everything doesn't wear
out at the same time.
5) If you place a ride in the wrong position don't be afraid to
remove it. Remember if you uproot it straight away you probably won't
have to pay anything. Brutal, executive, streamlining is nothing to be
6) Go for a large variety of rides as opposed to identical ones.
Always choose a new ride over an existing one and if you do duplicate
them make sure they're at opposite ends of the park.
7) It's often better to sell a ride on when it starts to break
down rather than just closing it and waiting for a mechanic to do his
thang. As you get deeper into the game no-one wahts to bother with
primitive technology anyway. Also closed rides tend to make people
8) Keep a close eye on stock levels because if a store is closed
for any length of time you lose money. By the time the Advisor tells
you a shop is running low and the sold out notices go up it's already
too late - order immediately. The best way is to always have stock on
order - you can delay its arrival by ordering if need be.
9) Stalls are brilliant. They make easy money don't generate
litter and entertain your guests. The all-important key to a
successful stall is to couple a small cost and prize with a moderate
chance of winning. Moderation is much more likely to generate reliable
revenue than more risky high cost offers.
10) The advantages when placing stalls are obvious. They're
smaller than rides and so can be slotted in all over the place. Just
remember that like rides you should aim for as much variety as
possible and avoid positioning identical stalls too close to each
11) Don't neglect the simple things in the park. Place trees
lakes and smart fences all over the place to impress the people -
particularly around the roller coaster.
12) Employ handymen the moment litter starts appearing. Large
build-ups of litter mean that you could probably get away with
increasing the prices on your food stalls. Handymen aren't the
brightest of souls and frequently end up getting lost so keep your
pathways simple and use the way point navigation system on their icon
bar when necessary. You want them to deal with vomit and litter so
where possible position them outside manic rides and food shops -
Pokey Cola stands are particularly bad but coffee shops have their own
13) Hire mechanics as soon as a ride show signs of breaking down.
Although sandwich-crazy they normally reach them before an explosion
is on the cards. Mechanics can only fix one ride at a time. So in the
event of two rides going into their death throes you need to either
turn one ride off and set your mechanic on the other or employ and
additional mechanic. An alternative method is to slow one damaged ride
down and repair the second. The queues grow but the people are happier
than if the ride wasn't open at all. It's a gamble but you can
increase the odds by keeping an eye on the people.
14) Place entertainers by the longer queues to keep people happy
and when it starts raining put them by the park entrance so they can
hand out umbrellas.
15) Hire security guards when Hells Angels start appearing. You
know when that happens because they beat up entertainers and rides
break down more quickly. You can't stop the thugs from getting into
your park so the only option is to eject them when they misbehave.
Hire lots of guards and send them after the thugs. You could try
sacrificing an entertainer to their knuckle-dusters - at least that
way the thugs don't ruin any of your rides.
16) When building the park and dealing with tricky problems slow
the game speed right down. This gives you more time to plan and reduce
17) Make sure you spend plenty of money on research because as
well as helping the park to grow and helping you win the most advanced
park award placing new rides makes the game more fun to play. If you
can always buy new rides when they become available.
18) When positioning rides remember that you can move entrances
and exits relatively easily. Keep their immediate vicinity clear to
save problems later.
19) It's a good idea to buy up some shares in your theme park.
Not only does it protect you from being bought out but if the park
does well it also gives you some extra cash to play with.
20) Always increase your ticket price immediately after adding a
new ride to the park.
21) Build places where people can queue up that are long enough
to support all those who want to go on the ride - people won't join a
full queue and therefore miss out. You can increase the length of your
queue provided you have left room for extra tiles.
22) You can have lots of fun laying out the park - here are a few
pointers to help you on your way: put a balloon shop by the entrance;
cut down walking time by avoiding snaking paths that lead nowhere and
instead have a straight path with rides coming off it; signpost your
park as much as you can; and make the most of one-way routes.
23) Finally never leave the park unattended. Pause it if you need
to pop off for a minute. There's always something to do. A
well-maintained park is a successful one.
Did you know that many food stalls can be approached from both
below and above so long as the path runs directly behind them? Set
them up with a path running in front and behind the stall and they'll
sell food and drink from both sides hence maximising your revenue.
Советы наших посетителей (0)
Знаете интересные коды на Theme Park? Вам есть чем поделиться с другими геймерами?
Испытываете проблемы в прохождении Theme Park? Считаете свой вопрос сложным и важным? Тогда задайте свой вопрос, и мы разместим его здесь отдельно. Ежедневно десятки геймеров просматривают эту страницу — кто-то из них обязательно ответит!
Если вопрос короткий — Вы можете задать его на этой странице при помощи формы комментариев ниже