---------- Stardate 6223.8. While en route to the Scientific
Academy the crew of the USS Enterprise watches the final moments of
the USS Alexander and her commander Luke Rayner. But this USS
Alexander is from eight days into the future blown from its timeline
in a disaster meaning the end of the United Federation of Planets.
Captain Kitl and his crew set off for Espair Station - the Alexander's
last recorded position. Can they discover what or who is behind the
possible destruction of the Federation before it's too late?
1. The Enterprise arrives at Espair Station and Kirk runs into an
old adversary - Breddell who holds a deep grudge against him. He
reveals plans for a Big Bang bomb which will destroy half the galaxy.
This madman must be stopped at all costs but Kirk Spock and McCoy are
thrown into the brig before they can act.
2. When your landing party awakens get Spock to check out the
loose panelling on the wall. Once Spock has disabled the force-field
the guard attacks but is easily knocked unconscious with a Vulcan
nerve pinch. Make sure you take the guard's passcard before your leave
or you'll be stuck.
3. In the room next to the brig you'll find three lockers. This
is where your phasers and other important equipment have been stored.
You can use the passcard to open the lockers and retrieve your
4. Enter the turbolift. Here you find a map of complex enabling
you to plan your next move. Now select corridor one.
5. Security guards block your path. Set your phasers to stun and
gun them down before they get a shot in. If either Spock or McCoy gets
hit before you manage to knock the guards out they take a few seconds
to come round and complain a little (in the case of McCoy this usually
means a lot).
6. Enter the Computer Room (far left doorway). Stun the
technician and get Spock to examine the three-dimensional chess game.
Correct moves are choices one then two and then three. Now use Spock
on the left computer. First examine it with the science tricorder and
then the medical tricorder. Use Spock again to discover a secret
password. Move back into the corridor.
7. Enter Central Control (far right doorway). Two guards are
waiting for you - stun them quickly or else your adventuring days are
likely to come to a sudden and nasty end. Talk to Munroe to glean some
interesting background information to the story. Use McCoy on the
technician to cure him of his allergy. Now set Spock to work on
disabling the computer systems.
8. Move back into the turbolift and choose the second corridor.
Select the Crew's Quarters (near right doorway). A guard is asleep try
not to wake him (use McCoys medical kit on him - it's not ethical but
then it's only a game after all) and take the three practice dummies.
9. Now enter the Executive Quarters (near left doorway). There's
not much of interest here except an air-filter. It's fairly bulky but
essential so take it with you.
10. Select corridor one and enter the Transporter room. Gas is
escaping into the air - if you don't stop it quick enough you'll be
overcome by the fumes. Attach the air filter to the grate by the
transporter controls. Place the practice dummies on the transporter
grid and then use Spock on the controls. Choose to transport to
11. When you re-materialise the security guards attempt to disarm
you. Luckily the dummies you picked up earlier act as decoys giving
you enough time to stun them. Talk to the head of security and try to
convince him that he should come over to your side. Use the science
tricorder on the head of security to reveal Breddell's plans to him.
Before leaving make sure you don't forger to disable the computers.
12. Move back to the turbolift and select the second corridor.
Enter the Special Projects room (far left doorway). Kill the beast as
soon as you enter - you'll need to set your phaser to 'kill' to do
this otherwise you end up as the monster's snack. Use Spock on the
13. Enter Breddell's quarters (far right doorway). If you can't
open the door you probably forgot to get the password from the
Computer room (see point 6 above). Stun Breddell who is holding a
phaser in his hand. Remove the dartboard to reveal the doomsday bomb
controls. To disable the controls you need to enter the correct code.
Take the book and then the bookmark. The code in the book is incorrect
but the bookmark contains the correct one. Use the science tricorder
on the bookmark and then use Spock on the control panel. To stop
Breddell escaping sabotage the computers in the docking bay.
Congratulations you've saved the Federation from destruction!!!!
Stardate 6236.5. Three Federation starships have disappeared in
the Delphi system. The USS Enterprise is dispatched to investigate
this mystery and encounters and authentic German fighter place from
the First World War. It is manned by Trelene and old enemy of Captain
Kirk's (first seen in the Squire of Gathos - fact fans).
1. Unable to defeat Trelene in combat Kirk McCoy and Spock are
transported to the surface of a nearby planet where everything is an
exact replica of WWI Germany. To get out of prison open the crate in
the far right-hand corner and pick up one of the bottles inside and
use it on the hay in the left-hand corner of the room. Pick up the
stick on the ground and use this on the hay to start a fire. When the
guard comes in either talk him out of shooting you or knock him
unconscious before the whole room goes up in flames.
2. Once outside in the town square get Kirk to beat up the German
guard that hit the old man. Use McCoy and his medical kit on the old
man to help him.
3. Go into the shop and talk to the sales keeper. Take the broom
& food package and rope. Leave the shop and walk left.
4. Use the food package on the barking dog and then the medikit
to calm it down.
5. Go into the school (the middle building) and engage the German
soldier in a debate on democracy. Ask the children to vote on each of
your arguments. Use Spock's tricorder on the chalkboard and try to
pick it up. Talk to Humperdinck about the chalkboard.
6. Leave the school and enter the building on the right. Talk to
Eckhart about earning some money then use the broom on the floor and
he pays you for your trouble. Don't spend it all at once!
7. Once you're back in the street walk left until you reach the
trenches. Scan the dying soldier with Spock's tricorder and talk to
him about the locket. He'll only give it to you if you deliver a
letter to his sweetheart.
8. Head back to the square and enter the tavern. Ask the soldier
to step outside and then use McCoy to drug the barrels of beer. Talk
to Gretel (the barmaid) who reveals to you her secret - that she's a
spy. Give her the soldier's letter and ask her if she'll deliver it to
his sweet-heart for you.
9. Go through the left door where a game of poker is in progress.
Ask the printer about running a story in his paper on the dangers of
chalk dust and use the money you got earlier to have a game of cards.
Three hours later you've cleaned everybody out. Take the money and
leave very quickly.
10. Go back to the shop and buy the clock. Then go to the armoury
and use the rope on the drunk commander. Wake him up using the medikit
and threaten him with one of his own rifles. Get him to sign the
release papers for the printer's son. He also reveals the combination
to the sage where you find some dynamite. Take it with you.
11. Walk back to the trench and retrieve the locket from the
soldier. Use the release papers on Schiller in the tavern who writes
you another note. Take this to the school to get the chalkboard. Leave
the school and keep walking right until you see Trelene's Triplane.
Place the locket & clock and chalkboard inside the plane and then blow
the whole lot up with the dynamite that you acquired earlier.
12. You should now appear in a room with Trelene. Treat him like
the child he is and he eventually transports you to a more realistic
trench where you can discuss the true horrors of war.
An emergency call from the Science Vessel Demeter sends the crew
of the USS Enterprise to Balkos III. The Balkosi are a primitive race
entering their equivalent of the Stone Age. But is someone or
something interfering with their development?
1. After beaming down to the planet Kirk and crew are scanned. To
leave the room use Spock on the control panel next to the door.
2. Pass through the far right door in the next room until you
come to the Construction room. Pick up the switch & cube & interface
cable & bridge unit and monitor screen that are lying scattered around
the room. Retrieve the badges and plastic cards from the two bins on
the right. Use both of these in the machine on the far left of the
room and then get Spock to operate the device.
3. Use spock to open the left-hand door and use the badges on the
recharging station in the right-hand corner. You now have an extremely
useful passcard to get through any of the doors in the complex.
4. Go north and use the screen and cube on the central computer.
Access the computer and if you successfully answer the questions
you're presented with a simple puzzle game. Choose the four sided
diamond to progress further.
5. Pass through the first door on the right (next to the screen)
then the middle door. When the balkosian comes into the room to eat
get Spock to use the tricorder on him. Then get him to perform the
Vulcan nerve pinch on the poor creature.
6. Take the Balkosian to the medical room (you're automatically
transported there). Use the medical tricorder on the creature.
7. Exit left and use the switch on the vat. Move right through
the computer control room and then on to the power genrator.
8. Use the bridge unit on the power generator then the cables.
Now get Spock to operate the machine shutting down the entity that is
controlling the planet and its people. Once again the crew of the USS
Enterprise has triumphed over the forces of evil in the galaxy.
Light and Dark:
Stardate 6143.2. The USS Enterprise recieves and unknown distress
call while on routine patron in the Deneb sector. Investigating
further Captain Kirk decides to beam down with a landing party to
Onyius II - the source of the signal.
1. After beaming down get Spock to use the science tricorder on
the building to the north. Enter the building ignore the high-tech
machinery and head east.
2. You will now encounter Azrah - leader of the Omegan race.
Unfortunately his people are long sinced dead and exist only as
single-cell beings stored in a vast genetic computer bank. Azrah is
merely a holographic projection. You should speak to him about the two
warring races (choices two one and then three) and then take a genetic
sample from the gene bank.
3. Go back to the lobby and then head west. You meet a second
holographic projection. Vizznr is the leader of the Alphan people.
Talk to him (choices one and two) and then take a genetic sample.
4. Return to the lobby. Use your phaser on the green slime that
is attached to the replicator machinery. Use both samples on the
sequencer door. If nothing happens talk to ensign Jons (choices three
one and then one). Use the remaining sample on the sequencer door then
get Jons to work the sequencer and replicator controls.
5. Take the combined sample and go north. The machine here is the
nutrient replicator. Use the combined sample on the device port.
Unfortunately the new holographic message is not complete so you need
to find the receiving station and fix it.
6. Walk south two screens and then east and you find the first of
three antenna. Examine each one in turn using the tricorder to scan
the sensor dishes and rock formations. Use your communicator to adjust
the dish settings. Now use your science tricorder on the antenna
control box. Signal the Enterprise to send down a low-level microwave
beam to release the energy within the rocks. Head back to the genetics
lab and talk to the creature (choice three).
Stardate 6257.6. The USS Regulus has been forced to cancel its
survey mission of the Antares Rift. The USS Enterprise is sent to
replace the Regulus but is damaged in a series of spatial disruptions.
1. Talk to all crew members. Use Spock on the science station to
find out the extent of damage. Use Spock on the science station for a
second time and then pick him to transport off the bridge.
2. Enter the turbo-lift and select auxiliary control. Use the
communicator to talk to Scotty (choices one and one). Enter auxilary
control and use the medical tricorder on the alien who then throws you
3. At the turbo-lift select sick-bay. Talk to McCoy and pick up
4. Return to the turbo-lift and select engineering. Use the gas
canister on the life support device and activate life-support
5. Go to the auxilary control room and use the sensors to found
out the alien's last known coordinates then make your way to the
transporter room. Beam down to the planet.
6. Walk east and collect the small pouch. Walk west and use the
pouch on the blue rocks. Talk to the alien (choices one and three).
7. Walk east and talk to the Savant entity (choices one three and
three). Talk to Savant again (choices three and two). Use the pouch on
Savant. Do not threaten him - use reason instead. Talk to him one
final time (choices two and one).
The USS Enterprise has to undergo extensive repairs so the crew
enjoy an extended period of shore leave. Asked to attend a diplomatic
party at the Smithsonian Annex on Nova Atar Captain Kirk is caught
off-guard when a terrorist attack takes place.
1. Explore the museum's many rooms which are stuffed with all
kinds of sci-fi widgets and gadgets. Either wait until your party is
summoned to the curator's office or try and enter room 11 from room
10. After the curator is attacked use one of the landing party on him.
Get Scotty to operate the security station three times. Become a
rampant kleptomaniac and take anything that isn't bolted down. Pick up
the large bottle and the piece of paper with the security code written
on it. Take the lance & silver tray and decanter. Use Kirk on the
control panel on the desk (twice) and then use the suit of armour to
keep the doorway wide open.
2. Walk through the door. Use Scotty on the phaser cannon and
place both capacitors on the table to recharge them. Use Scotty on
NIVEN (Non-Integrated Vulcan Electro-Numerator). Take the capacitors
3. Walk south-east and use the security code to open the door.
Enter: VVSOP2123. Use Scotty on the docking ring and escape pod. Use
the charged capacitor on the robot which springs to life then kneels
over. Use Scotty to repair the robot and to pick it up.
4. Go north and use the discharged capacitor on the table. Wait
until it has fully recharged and then pick it up and go north-east.
5. Talk to Scotty who reveals a plan for blowing apart the locked
door. Use the clamps & superconducting wire and both capacitors on the
table. Plug the interface cable into the Klingon device. Use the lance
on the table and then use Scotty on the Klingon device and get ready
for a fireworks display. Pick up the capacitors and exit north-east.
6. Look around the devastated room. Take the gas canister and
head north-west. Use the capacitor on the robot. Pick choice one then
use Scotty on the robot and the probe door to reveal the hidden fuel
cell. Use the silver tray decanter and capacitor on the probe. Pick up
the capacitor (when fully charged) and the silver tray.
7. Walk south-east and use Scotty on the ancient transporter. Use
the access panel the wires and the capacitor on the transporter. Get
Scotty to check over the transporter and then send the gas canister
into the rom where the terrorists are holed up. Pick choice one and
then go east.
Though this be madness...:
Stardate 6169.3. The USS Enterprise picks up a distress call from
the Romulan Neutral Zone. Investigating further the crew of the
Enterprise encounter a large alien vessel which is threatening to
destroy the capital city of Atabis. Captain Kirk must safe-guard the
colonists at all costs.
1. Beaming down to the alien spaceship the landing party discover
a derelict ship manned by a bunch of blubbering lunatics. Go west and
use Uhura on the mad King. Talk to the King (choice two) and use the
light switch and light grid.
2. Walk east for three screens and get Spock to take on the
uncooperative thugs at a game of three-dimensional chess. You also
encounter two Klingon officers but they are here to observe rather
than to interfere.
3. Walk west for three screens and give the bear you've just won
to Jakesey who gives you his building blocks. Go north to the
hydroponics room which is full of rotting plants. Take the metal keg
(at the end of the plant table on the left) and use it on the
workbench at the far end of the room. Use the red phaser and blocks on
the keg. Again fire the phaser at the keg pick it up and replace it in
its original position.
4. Go south. Then east and south again. Use the science tricorder
on the computer and the old woman (Moll). Get Spock to perform a
Vulcan mind-meld on her. Go south and pick the ripened fruit from the
5. Head east and talk to Moll (choice two). Use the fruit on her.
Go east for three scenes. Give the fruit from the woman's son and talk
to him (choices one two three and four). Take the bad food from the
6. Go west for three scenes. Use the food machine to produce a
packet of food. Use the bad food and the food box on the medical
computer terminal to produce a tranquiliser. Talk to Moll and giver
her the drugged food. Use the food machine and take a new packet of
7. Walk east for four screens. Use the packet of food on Tuskin
and stun Rackaback. Talk to Gormagon who joins you and reveals the
hidden entrance to the Pays computer.
8. Enter the secret passageway and use the lightbar on the
exposed wiring. Use the lightbar on Klarr. Use the electrical
connectors and wire on the network. Once the computer is repaired pick
choices two one four and five. Pick up the lens and use it on the
computer terminal. Pick choice five and then two. The Brassia reveal
themselves - follow them through the portal to reach the eighth and
final instalment of the adventure.
...yet there is method in it:
Stardate 6269.3. The landing party and Klingon Captain Klarr have
passed through a mysterious portal in time and space and are about to
finally face the mysterious Brassica the aliens who have been secretly
testing the Enterprise crew. Success in these final tests will lead to
the establishment of formal relations between the Brassica and the
You will be asked a series of questions. It is up to you and the
rest of your party to piece together the answers. We don't want to
spoil the fun so we're leaving this last adventure up to you. Remember
to save your game before you begin this episode as one wrong answer
will end your quest.
Советы наших посетителей (0)
Знаете интересные коды на Star Trek: Judgement Rites? Вам есть чем поделиться с другими геймерами?
Испытываете проблемы в прохождении Star Trek: Judgement Rites? Считаете свой вопрос сложным и важным? Тогда задайте свой вопрос, и мы разместим его здесь отдельно. Ежедневно десятки геймеров просматривают эту страницу — кто-то из них обязательно ответит!
Если вопрос короткий — Вы можете задать его на этой странице при помощи формы комментариев ниже