1. Use the docking procedure to locate the entrances to the
2. Decide whether or not it's worth collecting combat pods -
remember that collecting time may be more valuable.
3. Use the Navicom to pause the game when a situation becomes too
hectic to give you an opportunity to select weapons and combat pods at
your leisure. Return to the game when you are prepared.
4. Always keep one eye on your shield and fuel levels because
lengthier missions may require collecting combat pods. Remember that
only the first two lasers are infinite.
5. When starting in a Rexxon corridor world the directional
indicator on the HUD display will point to the computer interface from
which a map can be entered by pressing the [F] key. Don't step on
another marker though or you'll lose the initial one.
6. Radiation belts in space will drain the Inferno craft's energy
and shield so make sure you don't deviate from the combat zone.
7. Use the SID to detect any Rexxon craft that are out of range
of the craft's 2D and 3D radar and you can of course zoom in and out
on display by using the < and > keys.
8. Use Autonav 2 to track and enemy. When you are in a
comfortable position disengage and proceed with the kill.
9. Use the Autonavs to get a feel for the game but when you are a
bit more confident reduce your usage to increase your score.
10. When approaching a combat zone pick off the first targets
with long range missiles (ie torpedo 3) then as you get closer reduce
the range to torpedo 2 opting for laser 1 once you're right at the
heart. Cluster missiles are deadly and will always result in maximimum
maimage but remember that your supply is not infinite.
11. Torpedoes are of the fire-and-forget variety. This means that
you can launch three or four at one target; change view and start
shooting at a second in the knowledge that the first will be dead any
12. Don't go too fast in corridors: you are likely to loose
control and collide. And if you fancy the idea of using turbo combat
in a corridor you must have some sort of death wish!
13. When entering Rexxon rooms take out any gun placements and
walkers before destroying the target in order to reduce shield damage.
Hiding inside computers and other targets will also help avoid shield
14. Take time out to collect as many Regen gems as you can.
15. Always plan your routes with Navicom before commencing a
mission within a corridor world. Remember that the last target you
destroy may initate meltdown so scout about for a nearby exit before
you do anything drastic.
16. Save invincibily pods for emergency situations such as large
space battles or heavily guarded rooms.
17. Flying at a higher altitude on the planets will reduce air
resistance and give your craft a bit of a turbo boost.
18. The virtual view gives rather an unfair advantage in
dogfights by speeding up your lock on targets.
19. The Rexxon craft cannot fly underwater on Hydra Verdi so it's
a good place to hide but remember that you use twice as much energy
20. Using Autonav? It traks the enemy but doesn't account for the
local environment so keep an eye out for any mountains or asteroids.
Советы наших посетителей (0)
Знаете интересные коды на Inferno? Вам есть чем поделиться с другими геймерами?
Испытываете проблемы в прохождении Inferno? Считаете свой вопрос сложным и важным? Тогда задайте свой вопрос, и мы разместим его здесь отдельно. Ежедневно десятки геймеров просматривают эту страницу — кто-то из них обязательно ответит!
Если вопрос короткий — Вы можете задать его на этой странице при помощи формы комментариев ниже