Section One (Inside the Castle):
- King's Bed Chamber Points: Open book on the nightstand.
Interesting Things: None.
- Queen's Bed Chamber Points: None. Interesting Things: Read diaries.
- Meeting Chamber Points: Look at bookshelf. Look at books
- lower bookshelf. Pull books. Pull tapestry on far right wall.
As PID, shift into bear, attack MacMorn with sword, then invoke
amulet. Interesting Things: None.
- Ballroom Points: Take goblet, bone. Interesting Things: Talk to
scullery maid several times( 5 or more).
- Throne Room Points: Look at Dragonsphere. Interesting Things:
be tough with MacMorn.
- Council Chamber Points: Take sword, shieldstone. Interesting
Things: Look at papers on table.
- Waystation Points: Talk to Shapechanger. Talk to Soptus. Talk
to Merchant, ask for fruit. Talk to Faerie. As PID, admit you're a
shapeshpchanger but you didn't do anything. point out the Queen
Mother's evil, ASK "Is there anything I could give you to let me go?"
Use Doll to heal guard captain.
- Jump into well. Interesting Things: Talk to merchant again,
just to chat. Jump down well as king.
- Bottom of Well Points: Take rare coin(This side of river).
Shift into seal. Gaze into crystal ball, invoke crystal. Take emerald.
- Stair Trap Points: Put statue on stairs. Interesting Things:
Walk off WITHOUT putting statue on stairs.
- Darkness Beast Points: Read parchment. Interesting Things: Walk
by dog WITHOUT reading parchment.
- King's Chamber Points: Shift into bear, pull king. Give soul
egg to king. Interesting Things: None.
- Stairway Points: Push wall switch, wear crown( may have to do
more than once). Interesting Things: None.
SECTION TWO (Slathan, land of shapeshifters)
- Guard post and pool monster Points: Insist that you must get
through and choose "can I offer something" Give any object. When you
come back, talk to them before leaving Throw shieldstone at stone.
Take tenacles. As PID, offer to give guards something and choose
Soptus Soporfic ONLY. After you drink, use doll to heal yourself (Make
sure that you visit the Hermit's cave first.) Interesting Things: Wise
off to guards. Ignore the pool monster and walk by. Try talking to va
- looking rocks and trees.
- Wise Shifter Points: Talk to wise shifter and get polystone.
(If you do not get it, talk to him again). Interesting Things: Talk to
the shifter again after getting doll, go in again as PID.
- Green monster room Points: As the king, you cannot get by the
monster. As PID, use the doll to heal the monster. Interesting Things:
- Shifter Village Points: Talk to woman. Interesting Things: None.
SECTION THREE ( Brynn
-Fann, Land of faeries)
- Entrance to maze Points: Talk to faerie: Give a non -violent
answers to each taunt (Good day, I seek, May your).
- The maze Points: There is no 'maze'- it is a maze of questions.
The fast method is to find Ralph when he is RED (Talk to Sprite until
you find Ralph) Ask permission to cross. Cross after asking despite
what he says. Interesting Things: Try crossing without permission. Ask
the various sprites to tell you things and figure out the logic
- Butterfly King Points: Answers to quiz questions: Anyone, I
don't know, Trouble, Callash, I won't like it. Answers to second part:
DO NOT choose "hostile race", "faeries", "prejudiced". Find the
crystal flower and take it. As PID, open bottle of flies won from
Caliph. Interesting Things: Try to take the crown without the flies.
SECTION FOUR (The Desert)
- The trader in his lean - to Points: Talk to the trader. Answer
first question NO, second question YES. He gives directions to the
oasis in code. SHAB is north, FALLA is south, ECLIPTUS is west, POPO
is and example
- TILSHUM SHAB FALLA FALLA POPO ECLIPTUS equals - TRAVEL NORTH
SOUTH SOUTH AND WEST Take a bone if you do not have one. Interesting
Things: Answer yes to first question and follow these directions
instead. Wander aimlessly around the desert.
- Oasis Points: Talk to shaman and get yellow powerstone. As PID,
talk to shaman and give them a spirit bundle. If you have used yours
up on Llanie, you can make a new one
- Put feathers into bone and then put magic into the 'partial
bundle' with the vortex stone(object 26). Interesting Things: Talk to
guard to get inside the tent. To go back home, head east out of oasis.
- Tent interior Points: None. Interesting Things: If you are
effusive in praise and not too eager to get down to business, you will
get to see the belly - dance and will have to win fewer games to get
- Gem Game Points: Play until you have won three prizes. As PID,
come back and win two more prizes. Interesting Things: None.
- Spirit Plane Points: None. Interesting Things: Walk off to the east.
- Floating Disks Points: Get to the other side. Follow the path
on the map, only mirror it. Interesting Things: Make a wrong jump.
- Snakes Points: Use the shifter ring to turn into a snake and go
across. Interesting Things: Cross without shifting.
- Roc Points: Use vortex stone to take magic from grapes. Wait
until the roc has eaten the grapes and they don't reappear. Throw the
dates (Won as a prize from Caliph). Get the soul egg. Put the black
sphere(aquired in sorcerer's tower) in the nest. Head off to the west.
Interesting things: Try to take the soul egg without distracting the
SECTION FIVE (The Mountain)
- Base of mountain Points: If you are nice, you get the amulet.
If you don't get it here, you get it later. Interesting Things: Talk
to Llanie. If you balance nice and average answers(middle and bottom
choices), she gives you a kiss.
- Waterfall Points: Take the gold nugget( to the left of
waterfall). Interesting Things: None.
- Hermit's cave Points: As PID, put spirit bundle on Llanie, then
talk to Llanie and build poem. the poem: "Thou art a rose but no! For
no rose as fair did ever grow in any land". Then use the doll to heal
Llanie. Interesting Things: Llanie gives you the amulet if you amulet
if you don't already have it, and the parchment.
- The shak nest Points: Take feathers. Interesting Things: Use
sword to carve up bird figurine. Make noise with birdcall. Talk to the
shak, but don't admit you're king.
- The monster Points: Use sword to attack monster. Interesting
Things: Let time run out without using sword.
- The shak by the waterfall Points: Take mud (the dark patch by
the waterfall). Interesting Things: Try to get by the shak, Talk to
him. As PID, come back here to go west.
- Pillar jumping Points: Follow directions on the map to get to
other side. Interesting Things: Jump to the wrong pillar.
- The nest Points: Take the belt. Interesting Things: None.
SECTION SIX (The Tower)
- The tower outside Points: Answer the vines: "red", "leg", and
"beef stew" . Interesting Things: You have to go behind the tower to
get by the tangle. Don't answer the vines correctly.
- The eye chamber Points: Throw mud at eye. Interesting Things:
Try walking by.
- Room of magic Points: Take music box. Take vortex stone(far
right on the cabinet). Interesting Things: None.
- Science room Points: Use vortex stone to take magic from rope.
Take rope. Take flask, put flask on metal plate, turn petcock, take
flask of acid. Open cage(bottom right corner), put dead rat in
freezer, Take contents of freezer(The little window in the side of the
freezer). Interesting Things: None.
- The elevator, bottom and middle Points: None. Interesting
Things: Push buttons to go up and down.
- Top Points: Put ratsicle on doorframe. Put tentacles on
doorframe. Interesting Things: Walk through the teleport door without
taking it down.
- Dungeon room Points: Take torch. Pour contents of flask of acid
on floor. Tie rope to manacles (the ones near the hole). Use the go
arrow to go down the hole(but first you must place the torch, see
below). Interesting Things: None.
- The stone pedestal chamber Points: None. Interesting Things:
Can't come in here unless you have the torch. Try walking on the
glowing blue floor.
- Waterfall machine Points: Put teleportal in the window.
Interesting Things: None.
- Sorcerer's room Points: During first pause, use polystone to
mimic blue powerstone. During second phase, throw blue powerstone at
circle of the spheres. After cut scene take black sphere, map(upper
middle wall), crystal ball and spirit bundle (in the chest).
Interesting Things: See what happens if you don't do it right.